Start Your Own Station / Download Broadcaster Tools
Here are some Quick Tips:
The Getting Started guide provides a detailed step-by-step guide on how to get your station up and running!
The SHOUTcast forums is a good resource for getting help and advice from fellow broadcasters. Learn from the pros and ask questions about how best to get the most out of your SHOUTcast Radio station.
* Streaming multiple streams off port 80
* All-new SHOUTcast YP2 protocol
* Real-Time metadata and stats reporting
* Static Station IDs!
* Stream multiple stations from a single server instance
* In-Stream metadata in standardized XML
* UTF-8 and international character encoding
* Improved server and stream security
Latest Release: GM Build 109 [Updated 11/29/2013]. Change log.
NOTE: Once you have downloaded the DNAS v2 server you will need to register your station and create an Authentication Key and be listed in the SHOUTcast Radio Directory. See the Auth Hash Management section of the wiki for more details.
Beta drop 54 - Release Notes & more information.